8.14.2009

"In order to make an impact on society, one must be educated"

FYI, Xavier students send the “thank you” letter to my attention after they received an award. When you see my name or “you” please think of my parents and other generous souls like you who helped the “Brian McCormick Memorial Fund” become such a huge success. This could not happen without your help. God Bless, MM

Dear Matthew McCormick:

I am very grateful for your generous contribution. Your donation has helped me out tremendously. You helped me overcome a financial burden that was getting in the way of my education.

I am person who greatly values education. I believe that an education is an opportunity. An education is something that can never be taken away from you once you receive it. I do not believe that there was one great person of the past who did not have some form of education. All of the great inventors, scientists, politicians, and other revolutionary people of the past had an education. In order to make an impact on society, one must be educated.

I will never forget your generosity. You helped me at a time when I was having financial troubles that were interfering with my education. I am eternally grateful for your generosity.

Thank you,


Name withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment