9.08.2010

"Thank you so much for giving the opportunity to go back to school..."

I just received two thank you letters today from recent receiptents of Brian’s fund. Though, I receive the letters – and they thank me – I cannot help but think that Brian has a smile and somehow knows these kids are staying in school because of him.

Sho' nuff indeed!

Mr. McCormick:

I am the recent recipient of $500 from the Brian D. McCormick Memorial fund. I have been working very hard to put myself through college and these funds are a blessing.

I heard the story’s of Brian’s generosity. When I have the means, I plan to donate to Xavier to help other students in need.

I cannot thank you enough

Regards,

Name withheld, class of 2011


Mr. McCormick:

Thank you so much for giving the opportunity to go back to school. I will never forget what you have done!

Sincerely,

Name withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment