4.04.2011

Just like Brian, this XU student "came to Xavier refusing to become part of the background".

Dear McCormick Family:

My name is ______ ______ and I am a current freshmen here at Xavier University. I want to graciously thank you for your contribution to the office of the Student Success and Retention. Your contribution has helped me better afford my education here at Xavier. I am currently seeking a degree in Organizational Communications with a minor in Sociology. I also participate in a lot of activities here on campus. I also have a job with Xavier, participate in the Gospel Choir and many service organizations on campus.  I came to Xavier refusing to become part of the background and I do believe I have succefully fulfilled that goal thus far. So, as you can see, not being able to attend Xavier anymore would be a devastation to me. That is why your contribution means that much more to me. I also believe that all too often people are unable to do what they aspire to do because of a lack of finances. So, when I can across someone who is willing to prevent that – I can do nothing but say thank you with the utmost gratitude.

Sincerely,

Name witheld

No comments:

Post a Comment