2.14.2014

Two more students stay at Xavier thanks to Brian's fund

Dear Matt:

My name is ____ _____ and I am a recipient of an award from the Brian McCormick Memorial Fund.  I want to first start off by thanking you with the deepest gratitude.  That award has made the completion of my senior year here at Xavier a lot easier.  I hope the fund continues because I know there will be other students like me who will benefit.  Your donation is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Name withheld.

To the Brian McCormick Memorial Fund:

I just wanted to drop a thank you not to you to thank you for having this fund here at Xavier.  This fund helped me to stay at Xavier.  I am in my junior year.  Please continue to keep this fund here to help students like me.  I hope I can do something like this too one day. 

Thanks,
Name withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment