10.09.2008

Six months

Today is six months since we found Brian. It seems like it was only yesterday. Naturally, almost everyone has moved on and is thinking about the market, the election, and the rest of their busy lives.

Brian, we think about you everyday. The pain of your sudden death is still with us - only dulled slightly. It seems like you are still in Hong Kong and will be back soon. We think about your hilarious observations, funny comment, and superb stories and smile. Frankly, reliving great memories of you are the only things that gets me through the day for I miss you terribly.

I love the fishing photo of you. It is how I picture you now. At peace, thinking about us and wearing Xavier apparel. Also, even though you are in Heaven, I can't help but notice you do not have a fish on!

Lovee!

No comments:

Post a Comment