10.16.2008

Tiny Bubbles

I just posted this story on musketeerhoops but thought I would put it here since its been a while since I've posted. I went and saw Brian a few Friday's ago on a really nice day and found it very theraputic to talk to him and just spend time there. Anyway...

On the day that Xavier unveiled the fountain near the Physics building, Brian and I put 32oz of Tutti Frutti Bubble Bath in it within minutes of it opening. It was shut down within hours due to bubbles overflowing and had to be cleaned out.

Two funny things about this event. First, they were supposed to turn on the fountain at 8:00 or 8:30 but had heard that someone was going to sabatoge it by putting bubbles in it and delayed the start until 10:00. This was perfect because my first class wasn't until 10:30. Second, the Newswire was there to take pictures and was snapping photos of students hanging out by the fountain. The picture that was in the paper is of Brian and I sitting on the fountain edge and I believe that I have my hand behind my back, actively squeezing more out of the bottle. They couldn't have played more into our hands and then documented it for us if they tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment