12.12.2012

"With the help of your funds, I am able to pursue my academic goals so that one day I can give back to others."


Dear McCormick Family:

My name is ____ _____ and I am a Junior Environmental Sciences major here at Xavier University.  I would like to say a personal THANK YOU for awarding me funds from the Brian McCormick Fund.  I am very grateful.  These funds have allowed me to register for my classes for the spring semester and to remove the hold on my account.  Because of these funds, I am able to continue my education at Xavier University.  My experience at Xavier has been wonderful.  The faculty are very nice and they really care about our understanding as students.  Everyone here is very open and accepting.  I could not have chosen a better place for my undergraduate education.  With the help of your funds, I am able to pursue my academic goals so that one day I can give back to others. 

Thank you again!  Your help is very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Name withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment