12.30.2008

Senior Night



This great picture is from our Senior Night during Senior Week, I think before the Boat Dance. Shortly after Brian left us too soon, I was digging in an old box looking for something else and came across this and some other pictures. A few things stuck out to me about this picture. First, we're all actually dressed up and no one looks like a complete idiot. Second, notice where Brian is, right in the middle of it all, as always. Third, notice Craig holding up his TGIFriday's shot being a tough guy, which I can remember Brian laughing so hard about when Craig pulled it out.
Good times.

2 comments:

  1. What bet did Lawson lose? That vest is so bad it's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, Brian and Dan set out to find the worst outfits they could but as I told Craig, Brian just had to look somewhat fashionable for the "lay-deez". Maybe Dan can fill us in.

    ReplyDelete