1.05.2009

A blurb from Brian's "myspace" page

Brian called himself "Dargin" on myspace.com. It was his middle name (it is also mine's, Patrick's and Caroline's). It was also our Mom's maiden name. He also said he was 67 years old and 2'1. I thought most of us would enjoy some of Brian's "blarney" one more time:


"I talk too much - but I have one hell of a good time. Life is very - very good. I am hard to keep up with and am loyal to the end unless I get f----- over - then like my friend Mike Dexter said, "No thanks, No time" I may forgive but I never forget. I love being home but I never am. I wake up at home and think I am at a hotel sometimes. I Believe things happen for a reason, make yourself happy and things will fall into place, Karma is real and it will kick you in the ass when it wants to - real bad. I know a little about lots of things yet I know lots about a little amount of things - but am always looking for my next inspiration or adventure. And never, ever throw a champagne late night party with 100 bottles of cheap champagne at 3am. Trust me it took us four parties to figure it out.


Who I'd like to meet: I Would like to meet Bret Easton Ellis, Johnny Depp, Willie Nelson, Colonel Sanders, The Swedish Chef, any surviving Oompah Loompah's, Ralphie and Flick from a Christmas story, Spalding Smails. I like people with passports, the ability to read, a sense of adventure, opinions (even if and especially if they differ from mine) bonus points to fearless eaters or of people eager to try new and different things. People I would like to see fall down and get a severe limp; mimes, clowns (they scare the shit out of me), ignorant people that are the only ones who don't realize they are idiots yet that is what makes them ignorant anyway... Ugly tourists wearing hip packs and black socks shouting "How much is this in real money" while wearing sandals and flip up sunglasses. People who need to "Get it" Chatty people on long flights and whomever makes sure I sit next to crying babies or 500lb sweaty people. Any girl that gets their hair braided in Cancun with beads bc "The locals do it" yet I have never seen a local in any foreign country that I have been to have braids with beads... Bam Margera and he knows why..."



Folks, he actually thought, wrote, and believed all of the above! Again, only Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment