1.30.2009

This is the reason for Brian's Memorial Fund

I received this heart warming letter from a Xavier student a week or so ago. She received $500 from Brian's memorial fund and can now stay at Xavier for another semester. Brian always wanted to start a fund to help Xavier's students who are in need. Just think of the good that will come from this!

I know Brian is proud.



1/12/09

Dear Mr. McCormick:

I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for the opportunity to remain at Xavier University for the last semester of my junior year. Without receiving the $500 from your brother’s fund, I would have been financially unable to attend school this semester. As a student of divorced parents with low income (below the poverty line), I am forever grateful for the money received from the fund. Thank you, again, forever, and always know that words cannot describe how thankful I am.

Sincerely,
(Student’s name and majors)




Please remember the 3/5 fundraiser from 6-8 at Dana's or contact Xavier at 745-3314 to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment