3.25.2009

Happy Birthday Brian, Heir to the McCormick Spice Throne



Brian's birthdays are always the best fun because I can finally flip the script and tell all the pretty girls "this is my friend Brian, heir to the McCormick Spice Throne, and it's his birthday. Nothing would make him happier than a kiss on the cheek!" Of course he turns his head in the nick of time and plants a kiss directly on their lips without fail. His timing was magnificent and the looks on their faces were absolutely priceless.

Brian, I salute you and will continue to celebrate your special day.

Wish you were here,

Craig

2 comments:

  1. Great story Craig. Thanks for making me laugh. Brian told me the "McCormick spice heir" story actually worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt the story did work. Brian and I used to double up the Heir to the McCormick spice fortune and the heir to the mad libs fortune often and it always worked.

    ReplyDelete