4.11.2010

News Flash! My Mom found Brian's actual Mother Day Card!

FRONT COVER:

“Mom, friendship doesn’t always happen between mothers and sons…

But, I’m really glad it happened between us.”

INSIDE CARD, ON LEFT:

“I realize there were times when it may have been difficult for you to accept my decision to become a woman.

But you let me borrow all the clothes and makeup I needed before the operation.”

INSIDE CARD, ON RIGHT:

“On Mother’s Day I want to say thanks for your love, help, and understanding.

You’re a wonderful mother and a wonderful friend.

I just want you to know I really do love you all the way to Ireland, Hong Kong, and Tennessee.

Thanks again for everything and I love you a lot. I love you!”

BACK COVER:

“By Brian Dargin Patrick Richard Jerome Reed Seamus McCormick”

How many people in this world would actually give the above card to their mother? Yep, only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment