4.18.2010

Brian helps out two (including a Rugby player!)

Dear Mr. McCormick:

Thank you so much for your family’s generosity. Recently I became worried about being able to pay my tuition at Xavier University. I was able to go to Mr. Adrian Schiess and he helped me through your family’s fund. My family and I were tremendously relieved to receive that aid. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done.

Sincerely,

Name withheld


Hi Mr. McCormick,

I am a student at Xavier and today I had an appointment with Adrian Schiess in the retention center. I mentioned to him that I am on the Women's Rugby team and he shared with me your brother’s story and the donation your family made. Your generosity had contributed to my bill at Xavier, allowing my mother to cut back on the long hours she had been working this past year to pay my school bill. I am certain Brian is glad he helped out a fellow Rugger! I know you do not know me but I just wanted to let you know how you have helped me out!!

Thank you, thank you,

Name withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment