10.28.2011

16 year ago today

Susan and I got married 16 years ago. What a great day. From what I understand, our best man Brian and his “idiot friends” also had an amazing reception and after party as well. I remember Mark Libs being asked what happened. He would say “do you want the long or the short version?” Needless to say, the night involved Halloween costumes, limos, the US Secret Service, terrorizing the Dayton Marriott and Charlie P___ being locked out of his hotel room (not wearing any pants). Oh, by the way, Brian had mono, felt like crap and looked completely grey the entire day. He, of course, still partied like a rock star. Both he and my mom always said it “was the best wedding ever.” I will always be proud to tell anyone he was my best man.  Miss you Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment